“CAVE DE BEBLENHEIM” Winery
In 1952 at the Clos de Hoen in Beblenheim, a few vine growers decided to join forces, their experience & know-how, in order to work together.
Today, the third vinegrower’s generation maintain the founders’ work by respecting Tradition, while using updated technics to improve Quality!
Vineyards are conducted under Sustainable Agriculture approach.
Winery at a glance
- 165 winegrowers,
- 370 hectares (820 acres) from 14 villages,
- 60 years of consistent improvement
- Annual production: 500.000 cases, incl. 175.000 Crémant (sparkling wines- Traditional Method).
- Ongoing Awards
- Certification ISO 9001 since 1997,
- BRC and IFS since 2009
- 2 bottling lines at 8000 bottles/h incl. microfiltration
- Storage capacity of 60 000 Hl = 700.000 cases
- The 5th largest winery in Alsace
- Turnover over 22 millions €
- 36 % export markets
CREMANT D’ALSACE: A wide choice:
- Based on sevral varieties such as Pinot Blanc, Pinot-Auxerrois, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Old Vines
- Grands Crus
- Late Harvests & Sélections de Grains nobles (Noble Rot Selection)
Map of the region