JULES DU SOUZY – BOURGOGNE CHARDONNAY 2016
APPELLATION: AOP Jules Du Souzy – Bourgogne
Southern part of Burgundy, close to the Chalonnais vineyards. Calcareous clay.
Traditional vinification with direct pressing and settling of the must. 30% of the wine coming from older vines is vinified separately and aged on the lees for 7-8 months in oak barrels to be blended with the remaining 70% of the wine, which is carefully vinified in temperature controlled stainless steel vats.
AGEING POTENTIAL 3 to 5 years
Total acidity :
Residual sugar :
Alcohol : .0% vol
Bright, pale yellow robe. It combines flowery and fruity aromas such as citrus fruit, peach and fresh
hay, with the spicy tones of vanilla and cinnamon. Aromatic, tender, round, full and well-balanced, it
will appeal to any palate.
FOOD & WINE PAIRINGS: This wine wonderfully accompanies hors-d’oeuvres, poultry, fishes and goat cheese.
VEGGIE : Cauli flower risotto.
SERVING TEMPERATURE from 8 to 10 °C
D’VINE ESTATES SARL Tel.:1-514-623-1680 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org