Artiga Fustel – Spain
Pamela Geddes, Artiga Award-Winning Winemaker
All Artiga wines are produced by our multiward-winning winemaker, Pamela Geddes. Over the last two decades, Pamela’s wine-making expertise has taken her all over the world where she has made wine for some of the most exclusive names in the business.
WHAT MAKES ARTIGA SPECIAL?
- Artiga’s small team blends a pool of talent from across Europe and Asia and is led by our founding member, Martí Quer. Martí, from Vilafranca del Penedes, cut his teeth at the exclusive Aureole restaurant, located within Manhattan’s spectacular Bank of America Tower, where he worked as head sommelier for over ten years.
- Our structure allows us to create and produce wines from all over Spain, without being tied to any one region, or to any one grape variety. In fact, in our ten-year existence, we have grown from producing wines with two autochthonous varieties – Tempranillo and Garnacha – in two regions – D.O. Tarragona and D.O. Campo de Borja – to working with 10 native varieties in 10 different appellations:
- Tempranillo – D.O. Campo de Borja
- Garnacha – D.O. Tarragona
- Monastrell – D.O.C. Rioja
- Viura – D.O. Catalunya
- Moscatel – D.O.P. Valdepeñas
- Parellada – D.O.P.Jumilla
- Xarel.lo – D.O. Cava
- Macabeo – D.O. Almansa
- Trepat – VTC Castilla
- Alicante Bouschet – D.O. Almansa
Map of the region
View of the region